Monday, April 02, 2018

Our dogs in the farm, Part 3

Among the things that I enjoy at the farm is walking with my 3 dogs, Scaredy, Milo and Shiver. The first two are males, Shiver (to my left in the photo below) is female. My daughters gave those names Scaredy and Shiver when they were still puppies and stayed in our house in Makati. To my right is one of two dogs that guard the farm and my treehouse 24/7. He just grew up there.


Scaredy trying to lick my face, agh.


Scaredy walking past the tomb of Zorro, a Japanese spitz and among our dogs from Makati who were later transferred to the farm. He died about 10 years ago.


Nong Endring followed by the 5 dogs.


Taken few weeks ago, Milo, Scaredy and Shiver (left to right) trying to play with this young cow on our way to the farm, a carabao is looking nearby. Young cow says to the dogs, "Shooo, go away."


Dogs also tried to approach a young carabao, perhaps 1-2 month/s old, baby carabao went instead to its Mama.


See also:
Our dogs in the farm, July 17, 2007 
Our Dog Gives Her Milk to Kittens, July 08, 2014

Our dogs in the farm, Part 2, March 08, 2017

No comments: