Sunday, June 16, 2019

My treehouse, again

Posting recent pics of my treehouse in the farm in Brgy Laguit Padilla, Bugallon, Pangasinan. I don't own or lease this land, just helping a family friend take care of the property. This picture was taken last February.


The ricefield viewed from the 2nd floor of the treehouse.


Picture taken today. The ricefield has been tilled, getting ready for 1st cropping season.


Nong Endring (holding the shovel) and his two farmer friends.


My two lieutenants when I walk around the fields, Scaredy and Mylo.


Meanwhile, this is a small, temporary water impounding structure made by Nong Endring. The diverted water goes to his rice field, in front of the treehouse. Pics taken last February.


I added some stones and after less than an hour, the barrier is a bit wider, stronger.





No comments: