Saturday, June 15, 2019

Garden in our house in Cadiz City, Negros Occ.

These photos were taken last December when I went home. I was born, attended elementary and high school there. Our house, partly covered by a bignay tree.


My father (RIP, Pa) planted these various crops -- bananas, guayabano, bignay, calamansi, pomelo, etc. -- several years ago.




For some reason, even if Papa was no longer around to attend to these trees, the calamansi was producing many fruits.



A few pomelo remaining, the big ones have been harvested already.


My loot that day, lots of calamansi.


Me, my elder sister Lilibeth (she lives there in our house), my niece Lois, and Bobong my younger brother, also Lois' father.


I still enjoy going home at least once a year. Lots of memories to reminisce when I was young....

No comments: