Sunday, May 24, 2015

Terraces Below the Treehouse

The stone terraces below my treehouse has been relatively stable, no big erosion happened. But is also a bit neglected, some unstable terraces were not repaired, lots of grasses and small vines. This photo taken last May 09, 2015.


After being cleaned, near-collapsing terraces were repaired. The uprooted grasses and vines were used as filling materials along with soil behind those stones.


Updates, taken last May 20, 2015. View from the 1st floor of my treehouse.


I don't know how to adjust my cameraphone against glaring noontime sights like this. Not clearly visible, but the repaired stone terraces are now  high, 2 layers or rows.



When I go back there, more rows will be constructed.
-------------

See also:
Terraces, Part 10, August 30, 2014
Terraces, Part 11, October 22, 2014
Terraces at Mahogany Area, March 10, 2015
Terraces, Part 13, March 13, 2015

No comments: