Monday, March 02, 2015

Natural Pool to Cool Down

Photos below I took last February 14, 2015 at the farm. The hot months of March  to May have started. It's good to  have even a small pool to cool down for a few minutes. I cleared this area of decaying leaves and branches at the bottom. After about two hours, it's clear. somehow.


Not deep, maybe about 2 1/2 feet, enough to submerge my body and feel the cool water even at noon time.


Some small fishes tried to  come in, I shooed them away :-)

 
After lunch, we (I brought my family there) left the farm and proceeded to Lingayen beach.


See also: 
Caught in a flash flood, June 18, 2006 
My treehouse in the farm, February 25, 2009 
My swimming pool in the farm, 2005, June 10, 2011 
Creek, canal and irrigation, September 05, 2011

No comments: